Located in the historic South Jersey village of Mullica Hill, THE YELLOW GARAGE ANTIQUES has established itself as the premier multi-dealer shop in the area. The Yellow Garage was originally a bus terminal built in 1922. Renovated in 1995, it's 6500 square feet is now home to 35 antiques dealers with a full spectrum of quality antiques.
The Yellow Garage has historically been recognized as an award winning antiques destination over the years, including the "Best of South Jersey Magazine", "Best of Gloucester County", and "Best of the Mid-Atlantic".
The Yellow Garage has also been a supplier of stage props to the Film Industry.